Sunday, January 28, 2007

Project meetings

I think it is really cool that our group is on the ball. I have certainly been in groups where people are apathetic and i know i have been uninterested in a topic before. But these guys, man. We are on that ball like it is no bodies business. We have been sending emails to each other, Staci's been talking to Stearns. It is good for someone like me to be exposed to people who are diligent because i have been intertwined with slackers for far to long. Underachieve is not really what i am looking to do anymore. Oh and by the way Little Miss Sunshine, very good. I suggest it, so that means something.

2 comments:

Staci said...

thanks for your support, phil. i am certainly the "take the bull by the horn" type of person. one of the reasons i wanted to do iweb was to work with you all, especially knowing you were creative to begin with. i look forward to making our iweb experience as "diligent" as possible! Haha. :)

Jo Tutko said...

I am glad to be considered one your diligent cohorts. I also am trying to stray from the unmotivated. At the last meeting I thought I had a clear idea of what direction I was going in, but after researching things turned. I hate to admit it, but I am feeling a little lost...no over whelmed, perhaps, when we met tomorrow I will get my bearings