Thursday, January 25, 2007

This is who i am.

I love to travel. In the last year i have gone to England, Paris, Canada, and Boston. I really want to go to California this summer. I'm thinking about getting my masters there actually. I am also thinking about working in Spain or Japan ( Teaching ELA). I am very ambitious, i just don't normally have the grades or brains behind those goals lol to succeed ever, but i will not cease. So here i am after the worst semester of my life. I am going to be a teacher of English in high school. I am very excited to show kids the wonder and beauty of the world. That the kid who struggles to read twenty pages of a textbook can succeed in this world. He's going to have to improve that (lol and i am) but i want to motivate my students with a diversity of methods. Music, movies, graphic novels, classic novels, and so on. I still have a lot to learn.

No comments: